124 views

On January 25, 2018, Amazon Prime pulled $100 out of my account for a year of Amazon Prime and an additional $11 for a month of amazon prime. I never ordered or asked for either of those.

I cancelled my Amazon Prime account on December 29 all together...I had never ordered a year of amazon prime in my life so I dont know why they thought that was what I wanted but they pulled that money from my account anyway. Never requested it...never gave permission for it. Because I wasn't prepared for $111 to be stolen from me, I had checks in my account that were waiting to clear and I had to borrow money to cover those checks thanks to Amazon. Ever since that time, I have called at least five times and have gotten different answers from every non-english speaking person that works for Amazon.

First they tell me it will be refunded in 3 to 5 days.....then the next one said 3-5 BUSINESS days....then because it is a debit card instead of a credit card....it will take 7-10 business days. Now its been 15 days and still nothing so I call them and they say....it must be a problem with my bank because they refunded it. So I call the bank and they say...NO they haven't sent anything or it would show in their computers. Just another run around.

I dont want to sue Amazon because of the headache it will cause me but I will.

I am not letting Amazon steal my money. I work hard for that money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Prime Membership.

Reason of review: Amazon prime stole money from my bank account.

Comments