1.3
Turnaround Time

Hello David, I'm sorry about the video quality you experienced with Amazon Video Fluctuations in your Internet connection speed can cause buffering, or pauses, during video streaming. Restarting your device, modem, and/or router can often solve issues like this.

To restart your device or network connections, unplug them from the power source and wait 30 seconds before plugging them back in. I hope this helps! We look forward to seeing you again soon. We'd appreciate your feedback.

Please use the links below to tell us about your experience today. Best regards, Karen O Hello Karen, I appreciate you sending me this message. But it's not what I was actually expecting. I spent over two hours on the phone with Amazon until getting disconnected and the problem is not resolved even after getting Cox communication and Apple service technicians on the phone I was unable to repair the problem.

I am so disappointed in the service it's not funny. The time I spent trying to troubleshoot this with all the technicians you and recommended we go to On the average I spend anywhere from 400 to $500 a month on Amazon prime. Spending that kind of money you would think that I would get a little bit better service. Most of my friends and acquaintances aren't spending more than 100 bucks for their movies TV shows etc.

I don't know why Amazon is so high. My hope was to get some kind of compensation monetarily. I haven't decided what I'm gonna do yet will have to wait and see. After getting off the phone with you, you had stated that you were going to get me some kind of compensation but instead I got a lengthy message with more directions on what to do regarding the situation.

Please respond to this email with more of a customer service type message and Back Up what you said to me on the phone. Amazon customer, $10 that's an embarrassment. I can't believe you feel good about sending me $10 for 2 1/2 hours of total frustration and left me with unresolved matter. How about sending me $100 for each hour that I went through my frustration.

$10 doesn't even buy me one episode. Don't you feel embarrassed even sending that?. That tells me a lot about Amazon!

Having to wake up to read something like this just ruins my day. Sincerely a very unhappy Amazon customer,

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Prime Membership.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 01, 2017.

Comments