I was charged $99.00 for a service I DID NOT ask for nor approve.
2 days ago I came upon a Year Old charge for $99.00 for Amazon Prime. I never approved this purchase.
One email with my complaint to Amazon cleared it up within 24 hours. My bank account was refunded the amount of $99.00. Good and Thank you.
BUT today I see I am once again being congratulated for opening an Amazon Prime Account for $99.00! I took care of it right away, but I'm being reimbursed only $91.08 (for something I did not order!)
Why does Amazon.com keep assuming I want this service? They just billed me for it after I made a purchase of a small ukulele. It makes no sense.
Do I need to just not make anymore purchases from one of my favorite companies? Please stop doing this.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have been a great customer of Amazon.com for a very long time, it must have been at least 10+ years. I have purchased everything from little things to..."
- "I bought alo after tan from amazons partner cosmetic Beaty place. ProductWas poorly packed and leaked during shipping about 1/3 was lost. RequestedProduct be replaced. Got canned text about we..."
- "I have been a loyal customer of Amazon since 2002. In the beginning they were a customer oriented company. Since 2006 I have noticed that this is changing,..."
- "I have been to Hunters creek office, semora blvd office in orlabdo Fl. In both locations They very extremely rude in the past. Still i Kept going there since they..."
- "On August 17,2012 I ordered a Hampton 48 x 48 Double Bookcase in Pearl White from stacks and Stacks on Amazon.com The order # is 002-9577547-2876255, and the total was..."
- "My 16-year-old Four Seasons Sunroom has a glass pane that shattered spontaneously. It also needs new window crank handles because the existing handles no longer close the windows. Worse yet,..."
- "Wolfgang Puck organic tomato bisque soup had a cockroach. Where is the quality control? This is pretty disgusting. The soups must be canned in China but I doubt in the..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."
- "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..."