4.5

I was charged $99.00 for a service I DID NOT ask for nor approve.

2 days ago I came upon a Year Old charge for $99.00 for Amazon Prime. I never approved this purchase.

One email with my complaint to Amazon cleared it up within 24 hours. My bank account was refunded the amount of $99.00. Good and Thank you.

BUT today I see I am once again being congratulated for opening an Amazon Prime Account for $99.00! I took care of it right away, but I'm being reimbursed only $91.08 (for something I did not order!)

Why does Amazon.com keep assuming I want this service? They just billed me for it after I made a purchase of a small ukulele. It makes no sense.

Do I need to just not make anymore purchases from one of my favorite companies? Please stop doing this.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Prime Membership.

Reason of review: Fast order processing.

Comments

I have had the same thing happen . I rejected the free prime offer

and was still charged for a Prime membership and was not aware of the charge until 11 months later .

I do my shopping at Eaby and it free shipping there and does not requires any fee . Called Amazon this week and Customer service says the $99.00 will be refunded and then will remove my cards form their files .