I was charged $99.00 for a service I DID NOT ask for nor approve.
2 days ago I came upon a Year Old charge for $99.00 for Amazon Prime. I never approved this purchase.
One email with my complaint to Amazon cleared it up within 24 hours. My bank account was refunded the amount of $99.00. Good and Thank you.
BUT today I see I am once again being congratulated for opening an Amazon Prime Account for $99.00! I took care of it right away, but I'm being reimbursed only $91.08 (for something I did not order!)
Why does Amazon.com keep assuming I want this service? They just billed me for it after I made a purchase of a small ukulele. It makes no sense.
Do I need to just not make anymore purchases from one of my favorite companies? Please stop doing this.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had placed an (dell laptop) order 103-1253225-4398657 on Amazon on 1st of october costed me around 62250 INR ($948) and its been 23 days, I have not received my product..."
- "Short version: ordered a microwave from Amazon.ca. UPS delivered it. Delivery driver just slammed it on it's side on the porch shattering the door. Now I have to carry a..."
- "These are pictures of a hose reel assembled and used 1 time this month. Through Amazon from a company called IDeal under this name: Name: Xtreme Power Phone: 909-469-9600 Web: http://www.xpowerusa.com Because I didn't..."
- "Went to look for a new vehicle and ran into a violent registered sex offender as the car salesman. After such I made it known that I was displeased with..."
- "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THE COMPANY THEY HAVE THE WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT IS OUT THERE. THEY GET YOUR MONEY AND THEN TURN A CHEEK TO YOU...."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "On August 17,2012 I ordered a Hampton 48 x 48 Double Bookcase in Pearl White from stacks and Stacks on Amazon.com The order # is 002-9577547-2876255, and the total was..."
- "My 16-year-old Four Seasons Sunroom has a glass pane that shattered spontaneously. It also needs new window crank handles because the existing handles no longer close the windows. Worse yet,..."
- "I placed an order with Ava's Flowers 373 S Main Street New City NY 10956 for a flower arrangement of a certain style/color scheme (pink/purple multi-colored). the flowers sent..."