4.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I was charged $99.00 for a service I DID NOT ask for nor approve.

2 days ago I came upon a Year Old charge for $99.00 for Amazon Prime. I never approved this purchase.

One email with my complaint to Amazon cleared it up within 24 hours. My bank account was refunded the amount of $99.00. Good and Thank you.

BUT today I see I am once again being congratulated for opening an Amazon Prime Account for $99.00! I took care of it right away, but I'm being reimbursed only $91.08 (for something I did not order!)

Why does Amazon.com keep assuming I want this service? They just billed me for it after I made a purchase of a small ukulele. It makes no sense.

Do I need to just not make anymore purchases from one of my favorite companies? Please stop doing this.

This person wrote the review because of fast order processing of amazon prime membership from Amazon and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Amazon to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Amazon for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Amazon?

Comments

Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #1245004

I have had the same thing happen .I rejected the free prime offer

and was still charged for a Prime membership and was not aware of the charge until 11 months later .

I do my shopping at Eaby and it free shipping there and does not requires any fee .Called Amazon this week and Customer service says the $99.00 will be refunded and then will remove my cards form their files .