1.5

I ordered 6 items which was split into 2 separate orders, got one at 2pm today thru UPS and the other one was suppose to be thru USPS but guaranteed delivery was by 8pm on both 2 day guarantee. The second order never showed up even after 8pm as promised.

I notified Amazon and they told me there was a delay. Um, would you think to let your customers know of a delay instead of them waiting on a package that was never going to show up. I even confirmed the correct tracking number and per USPS it showed it was still in a pre-shipment status. I was so angry that I will never do business with them again.

They went against their 2 day guarantee for Prime customers. I could have went to another place to purchase the items but Amazon had a better price. The agent offered me a free 1 month Amazon Prime. *** NO, after you failed to tell a customer that their package was going to be delay why in the *** should I trust you with future purchases.

Secondly why was there a delay when it wasnt in an obvious stormy or problematic area.

I should have also been more skeptical when they tried to send it Parcel Select. Too bad they lost a customer that had been doing business with them over 2 years now.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Amazon Cons: No notification of delays for product delivery.

Comments

WOW. First World Problems much?

The entitlement is strong with this one. How one responds with $9 a month is hard to achieve. Bye can I have your stuff? You must be a joy at the DMV.

Never have children they will only disappoint you.

What else? Nope that's it.

BTW, I don't have prime but only because I am not a fan of another customer getting better service.

(although I do pay extra for skipping the lines at amusement parks... so there is that)

I read that they are going to be doing away with the two day shipping. If they send it USPS, it won't get there in two days.

My package got lost. The customer service is good though.