Verified Reviewer

1.7

I have shopped with amazon for years, do to the cov-19 I fell behind a nd made minimum payments while working two jobs, I recently had the opportunity to pay a large some of money to pay the card down! I then received a letter from chase lowering my credit limit?

So I reached out by phone to Chase and paid the remainder of the card off! They were not even apologetic, I then called Amazon to cancel my prime membership and once again they could give a care less!!

The fact that I worked two jobs and made payments should speak volumes however I guess the right way would and should have been to file bankruptcy leaving them with the balance! Way to take care of your customers CHASE and AMAZON, should become a low life loser seems as though they come out on top Signed paid over 10.000 to company and bank who forgot we are in a pandemic.

User's recommendation: Don't Shop on Amazon or use Chase Bank I will be shutting down both my parents accounts too!

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments