Verified Reviewer

Update by user Dec 20, 2021

I called customer service multiple times, they are saying we can not do anything without your account. How do I proceed with this?

Original review posted by user Dec 20, 2021

I have been an amazon prime customer for several years. Now I am not able to access my account, getting error that there is no account associated with my email address or phone number.

I called amazon customer support multiple times and every time they said there is no such account and they advised me to create a new account. I paid for my amazon prime membership and also have money in my amazon account from my returns. I also have few items that I ordered yet to be received. I gave them my order numbers, tracking id's etc, they are unable to find them.

How is it possible? How can all the history be erased?

How do I resolve this issue?

I am extremely disappointed with this experience. The customer service is not at all helpful and some time they are even rude.

Amazon Pros: Ease of purchasing.

Amazon Cons: Extremely poor customer relations.

Comments