Glendale, California

Once is a mistake, but when orders aren't delivered on time on multiple occasions, that's a systemic problem. I will not be renewing my Amazon Prime because they do not honor their stated shipping policies.

My latest experience with them sealed the deal. I ordered a product on 8/1, that was supposed to be delivered by 8/4. When it hadn't arrived by 8/8, I requested a refund which they did process. The product showed up over a week past the delivery date.

Normally I would return it since I received a refund, but I will not be doing so this time because I am beyond sick of Amazon lying. The shipping label is dated 8/5 and the product was shipped UPS Ground.

Gee, I wonder why I didn't receive it by 8/4?

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Prime Membership.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

I've noticed in the last few years that very few items actually reach me in two days, in fact Amazon appears to have given up on even the pretense of two day delivery. On a recent Prime order, right after ordering it was indicated that the estimated delivery was 5 days away.