105 views
2.8

I purchased Della commercial Ice maker on July 14 2017 through Amazon. Ice maker broke now and it's been only 7 months.

I tried to contact Della by phone but there is no phone number on manual or company's website. I sent email many times about my ice makers broblem and asked company to fix machine because I still have manugature's warranty...Company simply ignore my emails. I wrote review of that ice maker on Amazon today, because I don't want anyone to purchase ice maker from Della. After I wrote my review, I got email from Amazon that my review was rejected and couldn't be posted on Amazon review page..

Manufaturer doesn't want to honor their promise (warranty), and Amazon doesn't want to care for customer who spend money to buy product through AMAZON. Why? Because Amazon only care and protect its business partner, like Della, no matter how bad company is, and doesn't even be bothered from single and unsignificant customer like me. I purchased product through Amazon and no one wants to listen my complain.

What should I do? What should we do?

Product or Service Mentioned: Della Products Usa Ice Maker.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments