Silver Springs, Nevada
100% full Not resolved

I have been a loyal customer of Amazon since 2002.In the beginning they were a customer oriented company.

Since 2006 I have noticed that this is changing, year by year. Feedback is changed, and republished with new dates, 3rd. party Vendors "can do no wrong". When you file a complaint, especially about a 3rd party vendor things can get testy.

I have been told if I don't know how to order properly or if I can't read to just not order. I receive emails that show either downright dishonesty or incompetence reference claims. Such a disappointment that what was a find experience years ago is a disaster now. I ordered a DVD from a vendor.

Came thru Region #2, won't play here in USA. Filed a claim after non response from vendor. Got 3 email from Amazon saying, the ad for the vendor DVD said it was a Region #2 DVD.

I sent actual screen shot of ad to prove them wrong, they don't care.

Review about: Earth Planet Textbook.

I liked: Ease of purchasing.

I didn't like: Treated as a nobody with no intellegence.

3.3
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Amazon Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $4
Preferred solution Be more receptive of 3rd.Party Vendor complaints and don't treat loyal customers badly.

Had an Experience with Amazon?

Submit review

Comments

Based solely on your poorly worded attempt at writing a "review", two things are clear here.It's obvious you have some deficiencies with reading and writing.

A few remedial english classes and a tutor or two to assist might help you understand what you see on Amazon. Lastly, it's clear you just enjoy whining and trying to scam retailers.

Amazon has begun deleting "problem customer" accounts lately, and for good reason!Habitual whiners and "returners" only drive up costs to other consumers.

bobs2015

Did you dispute the charge?As proof of your contention give your card company a copy of the screen shot, etc.

However, you have a valid point in saying Amazon is on a "downward slide" as I have noticed how they skew the ratings of products to highlight the positive, 5 star ratings and not the low, 1 star ones.Basically, don't trust the ratings on Amazon!