Rochester, New York

I returned two items and Amazon states that a refund was issued on November 17 but Synchrony bank confirms that no refund was ever issued by Amazon. I talked to 4 people and was on the phone for over an hour trying to get this resolved.

I was informed Synchrony Bank is issuing a dispute with Amazon and it will take 60 days to get resolution. I am an Amazon Prime member and have been trusting that Amazon is issuing refunds they say they are issuing. BE CAREFUL PEOPLE WITH YOUR AMAZON ACCOUNTS.

THEY STATE THEY ARE ISSUING REFUNDS BUT IT SEEMS THAT SOMETIMES THEY DO NOT. CHECK YOUR STATEMENTS VERY CLOSELY FRAUD MAY INDEED BE OCCURRING SOMEWHERE!!!!

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Yeah going through this right now someone got on my account and ordered a bunch of items. I get deferent answer every time i call Amazon and have got answer from call your bank refund has been issued to they are investigation it wait 24 to 48 hours for your refund but as of now nothing.

I am starting to think I will never get my money back. Do not know what to do anymore but stop using Amazon pretty bad when a company gets this big they do not care if they loss a costumer that has been with them for years.