163 views
1.5

I've been a Prime member for several years. I placed an order on Amazon for three items that were marked Prime 1 day delivery.

I placed the order on a Friday and I was told it would arrive on a Monday. After contacting customer service I was informed that Prime shipping no longer means in your hand in 2 days... But rather ONCE IT SHIPS it will only be SHIPPING for 2 days. They no longer guarantee it in your hand in 2 days.

I hung up on customer service because he just kept trying to spin it and not telling the truth when i demanded to know why they are false advertising items sold by amazon and fufilled by amazon as prime one day shipping items and this is the email I received after... "Your Account Amazon.com Message From Customer Service Hello, Our delivery estimates are based on item availability, the quantity ordered, and selected delivery speed. The most up-to-date delivery estimate will display in your order confirmation email. If an item isn't readily available, shipping selections may reduce shipping transit time, but won't impact how long it takes us to obtain the item or prepare it for shipment." This means they are selling items they don't have!

They are roping customers into buying these items and then not shipping them on time... And as of today they aren't even arriving at the later date they are giving! I'm pretty much fed up with Amazon Prime! What is it for if not to get your shipping within 2 days!

The prices are higher than everything else available to pad them in order to pay themselves back for the supposedly free shipping that doesn't show up on time! And now they have a company-wide spin that their customer service reps are told to put on it when they screw it up!

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments