Warren, Michigan

Amazon prime signed us up for a membership 2 times in a couple months when we never order them, they gave us refund 1 st time , but they did it again and this time overdrafted my bank account now i have to wait 7 to 10 business days to get my refund, i should get it now.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Membership.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I have a similar situation , amazon charged my credit card $ 99.00 without my permission for this prime thing which I never ordered from them. I bought a new phone and downloaded the app and there it was , amazon prime which was free.

I did not know I was going to get mugged for 99 bucks from a trusted site like amazon. So I called costumer service and canceled the prime thing , now trying to purchase 3 thumb drive and the shipping is more than the product. Omg amazon I've been a costumer forever and this is what you'll do for $99.00 when I buy more than that on a monthly basis.

Ok amazon you do the math! Amazon will be getting a lawsuit from me , I promise.