Pine Lake, Georgia

On Monday, December 21 I decided to give Amazon Prime a try and clicked on the 'start your free trial' tab on their web site. I watched s couple of shows...no problem.

The next day, I noticed they charged my account $99. (They had my card on file so did not ask for cc info during the 'start your free trial' sign up nor did they give any indication I was to be initially charged $99) I immediately called my bank and put the charge in dispute. The bank gave me Amazon Prime customer service number and I called to initiate the cancellation and refund process. The CS agent took my complaint and promised s credit.

On Monday, December28 I called Amazon Prime To check on the progress and was told there was no cancellation or refund and it would be initiated during the call. I still have not received a credit although I did receive an e-mail stating my membership had been cancelled.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Membership.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Your best solution with this type of problem is to report Amazon to the Better Business Bureau