Product: Amazon Membership Rating: 2 Stars Clear all filters (3 of 44 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Product:
Rating:

Amazon in Seattle, Washington - Prime

1.8
Amazon Fresh-You now have to spend $299 to use Amazon Fresh. I use it about four times a year. Who in their right mind would pay $300 a year to have groceries delivered four times? There is no way to opt out. Other grocery delivery places charge $10 per delivery unless you order over a certain amount. I spent 2 1/2 hours navigating their site only to find out at checkout that I had no choice but to cancel the order or sign up get my groceries and cancel. It took me another hour to reach someone as I originally thought due to their advertisement that this was some sort of add-on to Prime Now that allowed you to pick a set # of items you usually have to restock weekly and have it delivered. Imagine my surprise when I found out it was actually more of a delivery fee. I'm already a member of Prime and am growing more discontented with it as the 2 day free shipping is now more often than not ineligible for the items I purchase and the prime video changed their connection so now you have to scroll through all of their movies in no particular order to find something you actually want to watch. There used to be a lot of good shows and movies on it, they've removed a lot of them and you have to rent them now but the B movies and *** no one wants to watch is still on there. Amazon was doing so well for a while. They were anticipating our needs and growing in those areas. I don't know who is in charge of all the Prime stuff but they are seriously screwing it up and I'm about to cancel all of my membership here.
Amazon Membership
Cons
  • Horrible customer service
Reason of review
Too big for your britches
Preferred solution
If you want to branch out into service delivery, then you need to make it easy for customers to access your stuff and not get charged a ton of money for it.
2.0
Amazon cancelled my order for a Galaxy S5 due to "availability", but strangely the product still shows for sale by the same 3rd party vendor that I ordered it from. A chat with customer service says it is because the vendor is selling it in a different manner...

I just had this happened to me! I am DONE with Amazon's business as of today and third party seller's on there. Nothing but scam city!

View more comments
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Amazon Prime charged my checking account for renewal without my knowledge!

2.0
I had a membership to Amazon Prime. On September 25th, they automatically deducted $102. from checking account WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE. I had absolutely no idea they were going to charge my debt card. When I called they said it was an "AUTOMATIC" deduction. Can you believe it????? I talked 3 people whom all used the same word…."AUTOMATIC"!!! MY personal policy is to NEVER have automatic payments. I NEVER AUTHORIZED THIS to be deducted from my checking account. THEY STOLE MY MONEY!!!! There is NO EMAIL ADDRESS TO COMPLAIN!!!!! They said I was notified via email. I checked my email. I got ONE email 2 MONTHS AGO, that of course I did not read or forgot it was so long ago. In this long email they ask you to go on line and change preferences. I WOULD HAVE NEVER had automatic preference! I WAS NEVER ASKED IF I WOULD LIKE TO RENEW!!! It so happened they took this money out right before I goth paid so all my checks bounced!!!!

Since my original complaint. Amazon have not apologized.

They cancelled my account even after it was of course paid for. Said I'd get a refund in 2 -3 business days. It was Friday. So in about a week.

Then after several emails & phone calls I had it reinstated. So I could watch TV over the weekend.

To add insult to injury. I received 2 emails from Amazon that I was stealing their services so they debited my account.

For a couple days I had paid 2 times.

I guess if you complain about Amazon they will be very vendictive.

In the email the Amazon rep told me every show I watched, what time and a on which device in my home!

I had no idea they had access to all that knowledge. I feel like Big Brother is watching now.

Reason of review
deducted $102 from my checking account without authorization!
Loss