3.8
Turnaround Time

I lost a package that was supposedly delivered yesterday. I did get a call at about the time of the delivery.

There was no caller ID and I was eating dinner, so I did not answer. This was likely Amazon delivery. I soon got a text saying my order was left in a secure location. I searched all over the complex, messaged maintenance, and even talked to an Amazon delivery guy that happened to be at the mailboxes today.

He was very frustrated and asked me where the lockers were. I told them that we have no lockers. I asked him about my package and he said to call Amazon. I presume that Amazon uses cheap, part-time labor for deliveries.

Even giving them a fob may not work. Amazon will not let you opt-out of using Amazon Logistics. I think that next time I will have them deliver to an Amazon locker (like those at Whole Foods).

This is inconvenient but better than losing a package. I am very frustrated.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Amazon Pros: Convenient.

Amazon Cons: Calling the shipping service free when it is not, Inability to get answers from amazon, False advertising about ship times.

• Prime Shipping