On two separate occasions, I ordered items where next day delivery was critical. Both items clearly said Prime Next Day Delivery GUARANTEED!

They did not arrive, then another day passed, so on the third day I checked the order and found the delivery dates changed to 5 to 10 days after the order date.

I called the Amazon hotline (numbers which are hidden and difficult to find) and got almost identical excuses which were clearly read from the Amazon book of prepared responses. They went something like this.

"You ordered the 'other' item which is not next day delivery."

WTF?! There was no "OTHER" item mentioned, the order clearly said "Next Day Delivery" Guaranteed. There were no other options available.

These are not the only items that are advertised as Prime Delivery that do not arrive on time, but most of the time it is not that important so I do not notice it.

However, there were two egregious example that happened a few months ago.

I ordered tow items advertised with Prime Shipping, on arrive a month later, the other six weeks later. Both were shipped from crap hole provinces in China.

It seems like most items arrive on time, but I can't say for sure because I don't pay that much attention to shipping time unless it is critical.

The warning here, is DON'T TRUST AMAZOM PRIME SHIPPING PROMISES!

The telephone numbers for the Amazon hotlines are:

1 (866) 216-1072

1 (888) 280-4331

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Home Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Stop lying to customers about delivery times by removing Prime designations from items that are NOT Prime..

Amazon Pros: Wide selection of items, Competitive prices.

Amazon Cons: Deceptive advertising, Wont allow me to publish this experience on the review page, Unreliable delivery times.

• Amazon Terrible Service