Verified Reviewer

2.4

On November 3,2021, I ordered the All new, Echo show 8, 2nd Gen. the swivel and tilt base for same and a blink mini, as part of a package.

Two days latter I received the blink mini and the base, but not the Echo Eight. That was to be delivered yesterday, 11/9/21, but then I received a message it was damaged and the order was cancelled and my money would be refunded. Why, the product is now selling, out of the package I received, for more money. AND, it is not in stock.

I then, called customer service, and it will be shipped 11/23/21? Meanwhile, I have two accessory items, I cannot use.

If I want to by a more expensive model for $75.00 more than what I paid in the package, it is available. How fortunate!

Meanwhile the price of the model I purchased is up $50 plus dollars. When I go on chat and wait for a phone call, twice into different calls the call is ended in mid-sentence.

User's recommendation: Insist all package items be shipped together.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Amazon Pros: Large selection, Fast delivery.

Amazon Cons: Customer service phone not displayed, Dependent purchases not delivered together, Prices vary widely, Customer complaint phone interview disconnected 2x, Screens display package price then disappear.

Comments