Verified Reviewer

1.4

do not buydonlast year we made alot of purchases,and complained alot.. cookes were crumbles in packages,tuna and crackers nasty and smelly,dented cans in most soups,shirts way too small or logos incorrect,cds came cracked or missing one after another,we would clal they would refund back to gift card there on amazon,would reorder,over and over and over same things kept happenning even with candies..

stale hard to chew,cracker jacks stuck in their boxes.. if we are consumers which we are and their foods are not anything you can eat,music you cannot play,shirts you cannot wear.. it was list after list after list,called everytime we would open boxes,we were preparing ourselves. tho we did get a few,very few items which were okay?

most were not. so after many many calls,and refunds which we deserved because it kept happenning over and over again,they call me and close my free amazon account,keeping my personal info on file and just closed it. like we deserved that? not our fault the items came that way,and we were paying good money for them,so were quite disappointed,but instead of being mad at items they had,or doing something about it on their end?

they decided to close account. not fair they owe us an apology and also they should reopen our account..

User's recommendation: no shopping at amazon,return policy is a joke.

Location: Beaverton, Oregon

Comments

they at amazon owe me and family an apology.. and should le us decide if we want another account thru amazon