Amazon started using a credit card on my account as a default payment method without my permission then the representative says its in the terms and conditions so then why are all these charges just now popping up on the card after months of having these products and having already returned a couple??? Makes no *** sense.

Credit card payment just went from $30 a month to $80 a month. Thanks amazon. I was a prime member for the last five years, but ill be deleting my account and never ordering thru y'all again. Idk why yall wouldnt have a wall of protection for your customers, if a card was declined and you need to default then inform your customers and ask for confirmation.

But then again yall dont give a *** about your customers only the money so it makes sense. Go swallow a toothpick.

User's recommendation: Dont trust them. Ill fly to china to purchase the item i want before i ever trust amazon again.

Preferred solution: Compensation for the damage they just did to my credit. Im out an extra $40/month now.

Amazon Pros: Good products for the most part.

Amazon Cons: Lousy service, Unauthorized use of another card on my account.

Comments