117 views

This is regarding my order on Amazon India. I live in Seattle, USA and had used Amazon.in to send a gift of two watches for my parents.

My dad who is a prime member received the ordered and on opening the box found that only one watch was present. The other gift wrapped box was empty. We filed a complain with the customer service as soon as we got to know of this and were told that they would get back us within 3-5 days. This was the first lie we were told.

They never got back to us so on the 6th day I contacted them and in the beginning they could not find my order. After sometime when they finally managed to find my order they said that according to their "investigations" we had received both the watches and that since after this all my orders shall be watched. So basically I was robbed of Rs.6495, my parents never received a watch and to top it all I was called a thief. This order was very important to me as it was my Diwali gift to my mom bought with my first salary and Amazon did not only deliver it to her but also looted me and managed to prove that I was a thug.

This is highly unprofessional and we are not going to keep quite. Amazon you owe us an apology and my money!!!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Amazon Cons: Customer service and lack of guarantee.

Comments