Fairfax, Virginia
3.2
Turnaround Time

I have been a prime member for 13 years or more and was always happy. In the last 6 months four of my orders have come late and i mean 5 days late.

Two were thursday deliveries and we got them on tues the following week. Recently my email got changed somehow ( they say email was hacked and i think they were hacked) but it has been two days of being on the phone with them and they still cant fix it.

Long story short for a company that was doing great it is showing signs of falling apart. Definitely losing customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

I am boycotting Amazon in its entirety. I suggest everyone else do the same.

FertileCarp998

Get on social media. Use hashtag #amazonispastitsprime

h.kitchener

I tend to agree. With Amazon now farming out deliveries to the USPS and FedEx and UPS also delivering to the post office who then takes their sweet time to deliver the package, the once-vaunted Amazon quick delivery is becoming a joke.

We just had a package delivered by UPS to the local post office who then took two more days to actually deliver it. However, the tracking showed as "delivered" with a time delivered on the day the post office received it.

Apparently, government employees have no idea what "delivered" actually means. And, Amazon is ok with this nonsense.

FertileCarp998
@h.kitchener

Yeh I've had this in the UK too. The package is shown as "delivered" by the courier when it is "delivered" into the hands of the postal service. From that point on there is no tracking, so best of luck if it goes astray.