Product: Amazon Gift Card Rating: 3 Stars Clear all filters (1 of 73 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Product:
Rating:
3.0
InstaGC is the biggest rewards site fraud I have seen yet.When I first signed up yesterday I had started building up money to get a $5 Amazon Gift Card. It seemed great, most offers were working and crediting me fine. So I finally get to 500 Points ($5) hours later.. I...

This is the second almost identical review with all the same details. I call bs, by reading both of your reviews it looks like you're the scammer, not Instagc.

Why not just verify your account instead of trying to scam them by circumventing their fraud detection and TOS? Making a second account makes you look like a scammer. I had to verify my account after moving a couple of times and changing my address. It was easy.

Although I do agree customer service is hit or miss. Some mods/admins are wonderful, some are outright horrendous, very rude and should most definitely not have a job in customer service.

I highly doubt they'd treat people so poorly if they were face to face instead of through a computer screen. But for the most part the employees are very kind and helpful, but you always have a few bad apples and that's everywhere.

View more comments
Review
Product
Amazon Gift Card
Pros
  • Instant gift cards
  • Site
Cons
  • Poor customer service
  • Being stolen from
  • Disrespectful treatment
Reason of review