I ordered a set of Cuff Daddy cufflinks from Amazon on August 29, 2016 for $39 along with few other things. On August 30, 2016 Amazon sent me an email that they shipped this particular item. Then two days after on September 1, 2016 amazon sent me another email stating "Unfortunately, we're unable to deliver your order. We're sorry for any inconvenience this causes. When something like this happens, we normally send out a replacement order. In this case, though, a replacement wasn't possible, so we've requested a full refund for your order. You'll see the refund apply to your original payment method within the next few days." Amazon did not give me any actual reason why they could not deliver this item. Then I went online to Amazon site and found that the price has increased from $39 to $49 in these two days and the cufflinks are still available if I would like make a new order. So I assumed Amazon could not deliver the item probably because the price has increased by $10. But since I placed the order before, the company (Amazon or Cuff-Daddy) should honor my purchase order as it's some sort of contract between me and the seller.

For me this was an extreme example of bad customer service. I look at a product holistically - product quality as well as the buying experience and after-sales service. Both Amazon and Cuff-Daddy miserably failed in these areas - that's why I gave this product a one star review when Amazon asked me on September 18, 2016 to review this item that they never supplied! When I delivered the review, after one day on September 19, 2016 Amazon told me that they can not post this review as it did not meet their guideline. How convenient! They simply wasted my time. (All the order screen shots are attached.)

Mo Faruqe

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. faruqe is overall dissatisfied with Amazon and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about amazon shipping service at Amazon was customer service , but reviewer liked quick delivery. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Amazon.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Amazon to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Amazon?

Comments