2.9

I requested an invite to purchase the Amazon Echo.I requested it before April 7th, the request deadline/cutoff Amazon set to still receive the $99 promotional price.

I received my invite on April 21st but Amazon is charging $149. They are back-peddling, claiming that not only did the invite request have to made before April 7th, but the invite also had to be received by April 7th.

This is NOT what they advertised before the April 7th deadline (see photo).They lied and it leaves a bad taste in this customer's mouth.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Nzul is overall dissatisfied with Amazon and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Amazon.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Amazon to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Amazon?

Comments