Verified Reviewer

2.0

Over a few years ago I was told to add to my address label for the driver to push the Green Telephone button then 7435. Yet over half of your drivers either just leave the package in the lobby without notifying me or leave it in the mail room where I can't get to it for a day or two.

I have called Amazon numerous times, talked to logistics and have been assured the driver would call me and the next driver ignores the directions.

I'm sick and tired of this BS.

What does it take for you to have your drivers do their job..

I do a lot of business with Amazon but I'm just tired of this BS. I'm ready to cancel my PRIME membership and start reordering from Walmart.

Either straighten your drivers out or I'll go somewhere else.

Ray Miller

chgowalkingman@***.com

773/381-****

User's recommendation: Know that a lot of your deliveries by Amazon drivers will not follow instructions and will leave the package where they feel like. I've even had packages left outside of my building.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Follow the instructions on the shipping label..

Amazon Pros: Great selection of goods.

Comments