Finished with Amazon.I ordered 3 items on 7 March 2017.

Today is 11 April and I have received NONE of the items. I ordered an ABCCanopy for $220. It didn't ship for several days, and when it finally did, it traveled around the country ending up on the west coast instead of the east coast where I live. The company refunded me and wanted me to reorder and pay for overnight shipping, which they said they would refund.

Really? How about making it easier on your pissed customer by handling it yourself? The second item was a new Cosco hand truck that I ordered for $29.+$13. shipping from seller FRANCESCA GAVIN.

It shipped from China, which wasn't prominently displayed, or I wouldn't have ordered from that seller. When it finally shipped, it ended up tracked as delivered to me, my name and address, but delivered to Cleveland Ohio--not VIRGINIA, where i live. The last item is a tall folding director's chair for $94. that has STILL not shipped.

The original "expected by" date was 3 April. Now they have extended it to 4 May.

In addition, amazon refuses to publish the review for the Cosco Hand Truck because of the negative comments about their seller, FRANCESCA GAVIN.I have purchased and received many items from amazon in a timely manner, but since this joke of an order, I will make every effort to find my items ANYWHERE ELSE before using them again.

Review about: Amazon Shopping Review Listing.

2.6
Turnaround Time
Privacy and Data Security
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Delivery Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Amazon?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion