I have had so many problems with Amazon deliveries, I don’t know why I bother paying for Prime membership. The USPS driver is dyslexic and continually delivers my packages for 6209 to 6029.

UPS has lost packages, claimed they delivered when I was home all day waiting - there was no exception slip left. They have also claimed the business was closed - I am a residence - and wound up calling their customer service number and telling them their driver is a liar. I have had FedEx drivers claim they could not enter the security gate when my Amazon account is clearly marked with the gate code..

and when Amazon handles the deliveries, they don’t show up, are late and on and on.. I have begun shopping retailers web sites, where you can shop online, and pick up in store an hour later, or using other retailers because I have come to hate Amazon

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 03.

Comments

Don't feel special, I have had three shipments lost or delivered to the wrong home. They even have sent me pictures saying this is the delivery confirmation except the pictures are not my house.