Westville, New Jersey
3.4

This is a a huge issue that i have heard from many people. The topic is Amazon's new delivery people.

They are down right useless. They do not deliver products. They leave products where ever and they don't care. Amazon's response is just to refund your purchase.

I just want to warn people not to use amazon prime because you most likely will not receive your items. If you don't need the item right away then do not use prime.

Honestly, the credit to your account for not using prime shipping is worth more then never getting your products. I hope that amazon makes changes soon but until then just reconsider their shipping.

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Amazon Pros: Product selection, Ease of shopping.

Amazon Cons: Terrible customer service, Lack of delivery, Wasted day.

• Delivery nightmare

Comments

The only delivery people we've had has been UPS, FedEx, or USPS. I have Prime and the only delivery problem I have is when it's delivered and its raining, the package is put in the puddle of water on my front porch, otherwise I have had no problem and I am a very frequent shopper.