Farmington, NY 14425

I live in a neighborhood with many children in Farmington, NY. I am becoming increasingly angry with the unprofessional methods of Amazon's contracted delivery people.

I watched a particular driver excessively speeding down our street -- he had to be driving 50 -- the speed limit is 30. I have also had people making deliveries who don't know the proper protocol for delivering packages. If this is the new delivery model that Amazon has embarked upon, I will take my business to a company that employes professional delivery people (FedEx, UPS, USPS). Turnaround times are also becoming a problem also.

When I expect a prime delivery for a particular business day, I expect to receive that package during normal business hours -- not 8:00 pm! Then this particular girl -- and I do mean girl -- didn't want to leave the package with an employee who was in the building.

This was not a product requiring signature. Amazon you better SHIP UP and TRAIN YOUR PEOPLE appropriately.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Amazon Pros: Convient shopping, Pricing.

Amazon Cons: Poor shipping, Poor management of 3rd lady carriers.

• Amazon Delivery Drivers