Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

5.0

Amazon. One of my favorite online stores.

Excellent, I mean 100+ on my scale until last week.

My job requires me to travel extensively and to be in foreign countries. Over the years Amazon has been exceptional, always coming through.

Along with the ecard products, I also purchased a few more items. The purchase was less than $500.00 total, but the ecards value was well over $400.00.

Within 10 minutes of pressing pay. I received a message from Amazon that my account was being locked and to call them.

I called them and informed them I made the purchase and to release the order and unlock my accounts. The Amazon girl told me my account was being locked or deleted, for purchasing Amazon Ecards.

It is now February 10th, I have called Jan 27th, 29th, Feb 1st, Feb 3rd, Feb 5th, Feb 8th, Feb 10th spending an hour each time. Each time I was told to wait 48 hours by an Amazon Customer Service Supervisor and the problem would be resolved. The truth is no one is working on this concern, and Amazon Customer Service repeat said they are the highest level a customer can go.

Does this mean I have to sue Amazon to fix this issue?

My account was locked, and the order number has been deleted from my account

I see my bank account is showing a transaction for this order number and Amazon is telling me that holding these funds are needed while working on this.

Working on what?

I am very frustrated as Amazon Customer Service refuses to fix nor put me in contact with someone who can explain and REALLY help move my concerns to resolve the concern.

NOTE: I have never had difficulty with Amazon before this purchase before. If questioned, financial reserves were never a concern for purchasing.

Lawrence Truitt

Is this some anti-Veteran stand?

User's recommendation: If you attempt to BUY Amazon ECARD. Your Amazon account will be locked.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Amazon Pros: Until this order excellent service.

Amazon Cons: No customer service chain of command.

Location: 1516 2nd Avenue, Seattle, WA 98101