San Antonio, Texas
3.0

Fed up with PAYING a premium price for 2-Day delivery on IN-STOCK items from Amazon, getting messages like "order in the next (XX hours and XX minutes) and receive your order in (two days), then having items NOT EVEN SHIP for days to weeks later, and even then, not receiving until SEVERAL DAYS AFTER THEY FINALLY SHIP IT. Complaint to Amazon resulted in a form message about why they are never responsible for anything.

I have been a customer since 19988, and this only became a problem when they launched their supposed 2-day delivery Prime scam. Just to be clear, I PAID for 2-day on these orders, I was not a Prime member.

I consider this to be theft as well as fraud, and is now their standard business practice. I will NEVER buy from Amazon again.

Reason of review: fraudulent shipping practices.

Preferred solution: No solution, fed up and will NEVER purchase from Amazon again. I can find EVERYTHING elsewhere..

Amazon Cons: Fraudulent shipping practices, Cold-blooded response to complaint, Poor treatment of 28-year customer, Being lied to, Apathy.

• Amazon Theft Of Shipping Fees
  • Amazon Fraudulent Shipping Claims
  • Amazon Poor Customer Service
  • Fed Up With Amazon

Comments

Dona

I laugh when I see the "guaranteed" two day shipping at Amazon.com. Sometimes is does come in two days, or it comes a few days later.

Overall, tho they are pretty good but it's not wise to actually believe Amazon is being entirely truthful when it comes to shipping.

Many times they will ship something via UPS and it is delivered to my local post office where it will sit for a few days until the postman decides he should deliver it. Or, it never leaves the post office---it just "disappears." Amazon is not what they claim to be.