Maryville, Missouri

I just got an email from these *** jerks about non payment of membership. I was never a member.

I need to start keeping a closer eye on my debit card. I want to know how those thieves got a hold of that number. Their home page does not have a phone number on it. How in the *** can I get a hold of those *** *** When I click customer service it wants me to put in my email address and password.

Except I have no *** password because I was never a member. When it says forgot password I pressed that. They sent an email with a six number code I was to type in. Except those *** *** *** put me back on the home page again.

Not only do these *** steal your money for services you did not order. They make sure you are unable to contact them to complain. They are nothing but *** jerks. And because of them I have to close all bank accounts so these MF-ing *** can't steal any more of my money.

In all honesty I hope they go under. They go out of their way to screw people over.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Customer Care.

Comments

Same thing happened to me! I had to close my account.

Although, I have ordered from Amazon in the past but was never a prime member or even order that much. Last I ordered something was August 2016. On October 18, I have an Amazon prime charge on my bank account! I reported then to the Northwest BBB since corporate office is Seattle Washington.

I also filed a complaint with the Attorney General of my state. They are a scam.