Amazon going down hill!No attempt at any source of solution to not backing up prime member and sticking up for a vendor that provides false information on the website.

They (Probina) say 1" crown staples and they are actually 15/16 according to my calipers which aren't wrong. Amazon fully stood behind the vender even though they were wrong. They (Probina) offered to take back the item if I pay shipping and they will give me 50% of what I paid. It will be a cold day in he___!

Before I will settle for that. I'll let them sit on a shelve and rust out first. The picture below sums up what it says and what they claim!

Hmmmm!Is the world stuck on *** or what?

Review about: Amazon Customer Care.

2.3
Turnaround Time
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Amazon Website
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Amazon?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Amazon seller DS18 Amazon "My complaint is not with amazon directly, but a seller of amazon that was really shady and dishonest. When i tried to voice my opinion, amazon would not post my..." Read more Amazon - Amaozn holding my money for more than 100 days! Having the same issue, THEN DO THIS!!! Amazon "Amazon as a money transmitter and Amazon’s payment services is governed by each State's Money Services Act. I have been selling on Amazon marketplace for the last 8 month as..." Read more Amazon Keeps Charging Prime Membership with any Request! Amazon "I am Brazilian, I live in Brazil and I go to the USA every couple of months for business, And every now and than I make purchases on Amazon.com as..." Read more Over 3 weeks to get refund on amazon gift card Amazon "just utterly disappointing. 10year customer, $20,000 spent over last 4-5 years. My return was received by you on 3-20-17 in the late PM. It was all sent in ONE box..." Read more Hoverkicks - Very disgusted Hoverkicks "Paid $150 for these for my son's birthday yesterday and the orange light doesn't work. I ordered these in May, and I'm aware the return policy is only good for..." Read more Justanswerlegal Questions - I locked into the "service" on the 23.6.17 on the assumption that 4 $5 (Bankcard) I might get a brief referral regarding an issue of Contract Law. Justanswerlegal Questions "I supplied my BankCard details with a synopsis of my sons problem. What i received was advice that Contract law is complicated(I knew that) did i want to talk to..." Read more Adventure CJD - Basically stole $2000 from me , Deceptive Sales, Undisclosed Charges Adventure CJD "I purchased a new 2017 Dodge Charger on April 3rd 2017, and financed approximatly half with Capital One Auto Finance. After speaking to them during my welcome call they informed..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Wheels/Tires STOLEN from personal vehicle left at Enterprise Enterprise Rent A Car " We dealt with DESPICABLE, INSULTING customer service after having four wheels and tires stolen from our personal vehicle that was left on their lot during our vacation. Our wheels..." Read more