I bought a box of 1" crown staples and they weren't 1".3rd party vendor Prebena north american fastener corp.

Says on thier page on amazons website 1" BUT calipers & my senco stapler say different. I contacted prebena they wanted me to pay postage and they would refund 1/2 what I paid. Seriously! I contacted Amazon in which they would investigate into the matter.

3 times they checked into it and 3 times they didn't back me up or even try to make it right. And losing a costumer over a box of staples! Cràzy.

The important thing to me and the reason I'm so pissed, is I was right on my complaint and amazon and prebenaare wrong.They stated 1" and they are not 1" but 15/16" big difference.

Review about: Amazon Prime Membership.

3.5
Turnaround Time
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Amazon Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Amazon?

Comments

Galt, California, United States #1316183

Well as stated before nothing said nothing done! Surprise, surprise, it's like getting blood out of a turnip..... Amazon will just continue doing what they want and when they want it.

Bluto63

As expected nothing said or done. So they just want to roll over and let it heal itself but it will never heal until it's made right.

to Bluto63 Galt, California, United States #1316184

It's like a infection it won't get any better unless you treat it respectfully first.