94 views
3.1

I ordered an Bose Amplifier for my 2009 Chevy Traverse, and a Startech PEX2M2 adapter, come Tuesday January 16TH, both items were stolen from the shipping container on my door step, and when I reported it to Amazon, who I also told that the police were being notified as was building management, they qoute/unqoute escalated it, then I find out a day later, they are trying to charge me again to replace the items, and that is credit card fraud. Needless to say, I contacted my credit card company, and the card number where Amazon is committing fraud on, was canceled, and the fraudulent charges are being disputed/reversed. There is no excuse for Amazon to have pulled this kind of garbage, needless to say, thanks to Amazon's credit card fraud, I will not do business with them ever again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Customer Care.

Reason of review: Was able to get the fraudulent charges removed by talking to credit card company.

Amazon Cons: Customer service or the credit card fraud.

Comments

How in the world is Amazon responsible for theft on your property? It’s your responsibility to ensure a safe place for deliveries.