Recently I tried to purchase some Toro lawnmower parts on Amazon.com.The site included a photo fo a small plastic bag with the pinion gears i wanted and the lettering qty 5.
The photo showed 5 gears in the bag. The normal person would assume the bag of 5 is one quantity as depicted. I order one and got one gear and not the small bag with 5 gears. I called to complain and Amazon customer service then refers me back to a third party supplier by the name of Mowtown Inc, Kennesaw, Ga.
When i emailed Mowtown, they quickly blamed Amazon. Is it not funny that ones blames the other to the detriment of the customer?
These anti consumer entities refuse to acknowledge their responsibility and claim the photos are the responsibility of the other or worse, claim it has no bearing on my transaction.Buyers beware of Amazon.com and also Mowtown Inc or Mowtown USA.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Toro Lawnmower Pinion Gears
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- " Due to publisher's mistake, book printed missing about a dozen illustrations were circulated before the problem was discovered by author who presented a perfect and complete MS..."
- " There has been a fraud case of delivering BRICKS instead of Sony Alpha A58Y 20.1MP Digital SLR Camera.The delivery was delayed by 1 day with respect to the original..."
- " I am a Canadian citizen and writer. Beginning in 2012 I began selling my books on Amazon.com Currently there are 6 of my books for sale there. I learned..."
- "I purchased Suave Keratin Infusion. I used it as instructed and now my hair is falling out and I am going bald. I wish I had done my homework and look..."
- "We contracted Anthony & Sylvan in October 2014 to replaster our 24000 gallon inground pool that they had built for the previous owners of our home in 2005. We also..."
- "Received the online February Sale catalog for the Sons and Daughter horse sale. Advertised as big production sale, not an auction. BLS claims to have a lameness and..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."