Recently I tried to purchase some Toro lawnmower parts on Amazon.com.The site included a photo fo a small plastic bag with the pinion gears i wanted and the lettering qty 5.
The photo showed 5 gears in the bag. The normal person would assume the bag of 5 is one quantity as depicted. I order one and got one gear and not the small bag with 5 gears. I called to complain and Amazon customer service then refers me back to a third party supplier by the name of Mowtown Inc, Kennesaw, Ga.
When i emailed Mowtown, they quickly blamed Amazon. Is it not funny that ones blames the other to the detriment of the customer?
These anti consumer entities refuse to acknowledge their responsibility and claim the photos are the responsibility of the other or worse, claim it has no bearing on my transaction.Buyers beware of Amazon.com and also Mowtown Inc or Mowtown USA.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Toro Lawnmower Pinion Gears
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I have resorted to online complaints because Amazon refused to post my warning to customers. Amazon's Miss Beauty storefront is selling a counterfeit of the US Patented Fullips product..."
- "I bought this thing seeing as it said leather, not knowing it was fake leather. Now that I admit is my fault as I wasn't quite paying attention to what..."
- "I ordered a Stun Master Mini 4.5 Million Volt Stun Baton. Rechargeable battery, LED Flashlight, Safety Switch and Safety Wrist Strap Pull Pin via Amazon. After I'd received my order..."
- "I bought a jar of Tostitos Cheese dip and not only did it have mold in it, it had something resembling a large insect larva. The larva looked as though it..."
- "Dr. Jennifer Martinick is a DISGRACE!! Proof Below. This is a NON-COMMERCIAL POSTING/WEBSITE. Any statements below are my opinion only. For reasons described below, Dr Jennifer Martinick, MBBS, http://www.martinick.com/ Image 21 &..."
- "We contracted with Blue Haven Pools of Pensacola / Panhandle (Gulf Breeze, FL) in 2006 to install our pool, spa, waterfall and retaining wall. The project was consistently delayed..."
- "Harry and David has gone down hill and I will never order from them again. I recently d a box of "Royal Riviera Pears". These are NOT the Royal Riviera..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."
- "I had my account deactivated today after putting in countless hours.I am a mother of 17month old baby girl which is the reason I even used Swagbucks. I was using..."