Albuquerque, New Mexico

I never shop online, mainly because it disturbs me to put my card information online. I had read some Better Business Bureau Reviews that Amazon.com is a reputable company. So I ordered 5 books from them and I just found a $100.00 charge on my debit card for Prime membership. Some *** about this being a "Free Trial" I never received any documentation that this was necessary to cancel and I NEVER checked any box accepting that I wanted it. Amazon.com IS SCAMMING CONSUMERS. I will now cancel my account. Amazon I hope you shut down you bastards.

To Amazon.com I NEVER SIGNED UP FOR THIS AND YET YOU ABUSED MY CARD INFORMATION BY TRYING TO CHARGE ME AUTOMATICALLY. YOU SUCK AND I WILL NO LONGER ORDER FROM AMAZON. I THOUGHT YOU WERE A REPUTABLE COMPANY. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IN 5 YEARS OR MORE THAT I HAVE ORDERED FROM YOU AND YOU LET ME DOWN AND I KNOW YOU ARE A SCAM.

BAD WORD OF MOUTH IS THE WORST BUSINESS.

Reason of review: Consumer fraud.

Preferred solution: Amazon.com can discontinue to scam people by adding this "free trial" scam onto consumer orders. THIS IS A LIE AND A SCAM.

Amazon Pros: Books that i ordered.

Amazon Cons: Dishonesty prime free trial.

Comments

anonymous they did the same thing to me, got on chat with them they said I did it and it was me who signed up I just ordered something and change the shipping part that had the sign up deal to the no sign up shipping deal so lost me as a member and cancel my order and will never use them again

#1052084

They did the same thing to me! Not good business protical at all! I will not be ordering from them again.

3months ago I encountered the same problem with Amazon! Only after placing an order with them to call & complain that #1, my order had not come as promised & when could I expect it, I was given the runaround & they hung up on me, I called right back, got another phone person, had to explain Again what happened & ask them also Who & Why signed me up for their prime Amazon "free acct." Which I did not!

She said yes I did. I told her No I Didn't !

Because like you I to am weary about my personal info & leery of using my card on line, she said she would opt me out & return my money to my acct. Sad to say for me that was only the begining of my nightmare with Amazon & I to will not use them ever again.!