Scranton, Pennsylvania
Resolved
2.7

Update by user Aug 23, 2015

Amazon 3rd party seller bigfish1980 is based in China and sells several products on Amazon. I don't know the quality of all the items sold by bigfish1980, but the stainless door sill protectors I purchased for a 2015 Honda Accord Sedan do not stay on.

The 3M tape strips are too thin to contact the door sill. The tape strips need to be much thicker. They fall off. Complete waste of money.

The seller, bigfish1980 has given me a full refund, even though I won't be sending these defective items back to Hong Kong, China. Very honest seller and aims to please and make things right!!

Original review posted by user Aug 22, 2015

"Amazon 3rd party seller bigfish1980 is based in China and sells several products on Amazon. I don't know the quality of all the items sold by bigfish1980, but the stainless door sill protectors I purchased for a 2015 Honda Accord Sedan are garbage.

If I could send these inferior products back, I would, but they came from China and the return freight would cost more than the product costs. Live and learn--Never Again!!!!!"

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Amazon Cons: Received defective product.

• amazon Seller Feedback