Phoenix, Arizona
2.4K views

Update by user Jul 20, 2014

Now Visit Axtron.org for any amazon seller related Issue you can possibly have,suspension ,reviews ,seller accounts ,Feedback,you name it we have it or can point you in the right direction.Also Sign up for our new Amazon suspension Prevention software guaranteed to reduce risk of linking amazon accounts.

Original review posted by user May 22, 2014

Amazon suspensions can be tough to deal with as a seller.To have a business you been building for years just destroyed over night.Its ridiculous to say the least and in most cases amazon will do nothing to help solve the issues to help redeem yourself.

My name is Trey King and Ive been running services for 4 years to help give Amazon sellers a grip over the future of their business.Services like one on one training to help people open new amazon accounts under the radar all the way to a very popular feedback service and much more. When amazon holds the power over the income in your life that means they are controlling the future of you and your family.Most of the time its a foreigner employee working for amazon holding all that power over you.Only thing they care about is a paycheck and making Amazon happy.

After 4 years of running my services for amazon sellers I have a client base of 1000 amazon sellers happily going to me for assistance.And now for the first time online I would like to introduce a new service. Premade amazon seller accounts already aged 3-6 months.I am a master at amazon stealth meaning every account that is made is in no way linked to any other account.I have 100's of accounts made monthly and have had many buyers.These accounts are safe,they are aged and they come with 10 feedback to start with.The benefits of a aged account is awesome.New accounts tend to have the hardest time with amazon for the first 30 days ,and every 30 days after that they are given more leniency.Meaning less chance of suspension,Less chance of account reviews,higher velocity limits,and in some categories the ability to sell certain items that a new account would get banned for.These accounts are awesome and quick way to get you back on amazon safely.I use them and many of my client base does as well,its just a matter of convenience.Of course you would need to prep your computer for these accounts if you were suspended before.

If you want to contact me for more info skype me at mrworth401 ,facebook me at https://www.facebook.com/trey.w.king?ref=tn_tnmn,or email me at tking0688@gmail.com.Dont worry Im very friendly just message me for information.

Monetary Loss: $1900.

Comments

Quintrell
#1196440

I don't use these people as the people I talked to recommended me to stay away. Instead, they suggested to use the sellers on the Aspkin forums or Auction Essistance for Amazon services.

TREY K

Contact Trey King Directly at tking0688@gmail.com or facebook https://www.facebook.com/trey.w.king If you want to beat Amazon suspension .Fully verified accounts,Tax information method without purchasing a new ein,and account feedback to keep up your odr.Or contact us at 4014001340

TREY K

Do not visit Axtron.com for this service ,the website will rip you off .I would know ,i own half the website and wrote this article.I know longer affiliate myself with the other owners of axtron.com.Contact Trey King Directly at 4013326595 if you need help with amazon.Axtron will just take your money and not deliver any service.Do not get caught in their trap.

Axtron.org does not work or provide any service

TREY K

If you want anything Amazon stealth related from Aged accounts ,Tax information,or beating suspension,even amazon account feedback you should visit Axtron .org they litterally have everything a Amazon seller needs there.Its definitely worth checking out.