I wasn’t aware so many people were experiencing this same scenario. I was dumbfounded when I received a notice that I was no longer allowed to review products due to one of several possible violations of which I’ve never committed.

I also learned that amazon does this through an automated system that uses specific algorithms that apparently isn’t required to Present any evidence to substantiate the accusations. And any inquiries regarding it are also given an automated response regardless of the content of any consumers letter. As someone stated they would prefer to keep numerous fake yet positive reviews rather than honest informative ones.

This I find rather ridiculous considering how obvious it is that it’s fake, not to mention the ones where the reviewer actually states they were compensated for their “ honest” review. I also have reduced my volume of purchases and am seriously considering dropping my account altogether.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Review Listing.

Reason of review: Review status blocked.

Preferred solution: Reinstate my review status..

Comments

So get it out of your mind that you need to review anything and everything for the benefit of your adoring public. How many items / scenarios can you possibly be complaining about here ?

Are you a professional or secret shopper ?

A caped crusader ? Just forget it.