he sofa was delivered missing 4 cushions, legs and bolts.there was a hole in the front part support of one of the sofas.
It felt cheap and is uncomfortable. Never ever buy anything from this company. It was made in China.
Amazon missed the delivery three times. Their customer service agents lied to me about a fake delivery on Thanksgiving Day.They hang up the phone on me.They delivered in boxes, no help set or installation.
Even when they learned about all these problems , they demanded put the sofas back in their boxes.
It was a *** of a nightmare.Never buy furniture from Amazon.
Glory Furniture G638-SC Sectional Sofa, Aqua, 2 boxes
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Glory Furniture G638-Sc Sectional Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- " I am a Canadian citizen and writer. Beginning in 2012 I began selling my books on Amazon.com Currently there are 6 of my books for sale there. I learned..."
- "I have been a loyal customer of Amazon since 2002. In the beginning they were a customer oriented company. Since 2006 I have noticed that this is changing,..."
- "I ordered a Stun Master Mini 4.5 Million Volt Stun Baton. Rechargeable battery, LED Flashlight, Safety Switch and Safety Wrist Strap Pull Pin via Amazon. After I'd received my order..."
- "I recently bought a bag of the "Peach Berry Medley" (UPC: 8826713775) and already called to ask how I'm supposed to eat this. I don't know about anyone else, but..."
- "I will start off by saying I was happy with the delivery, they delivered the flowers before my girlfriend got off of work even though it stated delivery could be..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."