89 views

This is the 1st time I've ever heard of carrier AMZ??? I am totally frustrated.

My package was just shown up as delivered but it wasn't in front of my front door. There is a picture of the 2 packages they delivered but that's not my door.. I have a door mat!!! I called Amazon customer service and they couldn't do anything so they transferred me to this Amazon Logistic???

these people are even worst, they contacted the driver and he insisted that my packages were delivered to my address "using his gps". but and he has gone home.. OMG... this is a big apartment complex, therefore...

GPS can't pin point the apartment#, needs to use your eyes and look for the building number then the apartment number.. simple as that. Since the status of my packages shows delivered... A.

Logistic couldn't do anything ... WHAT?? I just told her it was delivered to the wrong apartment #, which part of that she can't understand. When a status shows "Delivered", that DOES NOT means A.

Logistic is done with their job!! The driver also needs to take responsibility!! I am beyond frustrated and I demand my packages delivered correctly just as that... Can Amazon Logistic understands that?

Can their leadership team understand that? and They couldn't do anything because it was delivered. A. Logistic then transferred me back to Amazon customer service...

"oh... sorry.. what we can do is refund you the money and if you receive your original package, you can keep it... yeah..

right??? it was a digital bathroom scale, who's going to return it?????? The next day: same trauma, more frustration, and nothing resolved. I also received a email from Amazon customer service offering $10 credit for my account and suggesting that I include my building number...

What? this is absurd... did she ever review my account and look at my address? it's right there...

so much for a non-intellectual suggestion. I just want what I purchased... not a refund... not a measly credit..

and why do I have to go run around for 2 days just to receive what I've paid for? Why can't Amazon understand that?

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Amazon Cons: Brush off customer and take no responsibility for their service.

Comments

Machele

Dispute the charge. You are not out any money as you did pay with a credit card, didn't you?

If the card company eventually rules in Amazon's favor, then follow the appeal procedures the card company has----look it up or ask them to send you them. If all else fails then close out the card, cancel Amazon from your list of places to shop and tell the card company why you are refusing to pay this charge. Make sure you pay any valid charges before you close the card, of course. Never pay for something you don't owe.

I am surprised, however at Amazon's attitude. They are usually good about problems with delivery.