Verified Reviewer

I have waited over a month for amazon to contact me. My account was hacked and they purchased items and these were delivered to them after attempting once and than delivering the next day even after I told you that was not my purchase and it was fraud and I had a police report since I saw the activity earlier in the day.

amazon has put a hold on my account, so I can't get the books off my kindle , the movies I paid for, my sons books for school, my audio books that I purchased, my return receipts, access to my fire stick. Every week I call at least 2x's and I'm told by customer service they cannot help it is account services, I have emailed them since you won't give me a number to call and I have given you my number to call me and NOTHING!!!!

I have paid for my account for the year and cannot use anything. Now you want me to pay the money for the stolen item you deliverede anything Thi.

Preferred solution: I want my account taken off hold, reimbursement for the time I could not use the account( extend my expiration) and an apology for treating me this way..

Location: Hialeah, Florida