Northborough, Massachusetts
3.6

I bought alo after tan from amazons partner cosmetic Beaty place. ProductWas poorly packed and leaked during shipping about 1/3 was lost. RequestedProduct be replaced. Got canned text about we are investigating claim. After 3 weekend wrote negative review. With in an hour of posting got a email fromVendor offering half my money back to remove negative review. I requested product replacment. They offered a full refund I still asked for product replacment. I filed a complaint with Amazon. My negative review was removed. I filed new complaintGot another message to send pictures.I did send pictures now they will not answer any of my mail. Looks like I am out $28.11.

Pissed off guy

Product or Service Mentioned: Affinity Beauty Brands Alosun Aftertan Orignal Lotion.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

I think that I was reasonable in asking for replacement of product since I like it. But no more business for amazon I have learned my lesson.

#1201999

How are you out $28.11 when they offered you a full refund? Why didn't you take it?

Miyako
#1208975
@Anonymous

I asked for replacement of product they chose not to send it.

@Anonymous

I just asked for what I bought I like the product and was told it was not worth it to them. Amazon needs to bounce them they have lost me and my company over $2000.00 a year in sales for a punk company.