3.8
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I bought alo after tan from amazons partner cosmetic Beaty place. ProductWas poorly packed and leaked during shipping about 1/3 was lost. RequestedProduct be replaced. Got canned text about we are investigating claim. After 3 weekend wrote negative review. With in an hour of posting got a email fromVendor offering half my money back to remove negative review. I requested product replacment. They offered a full refund I still asked for product replacment. I filed a complaint with Amazon. My negative review was removed. I filed new complaintGot another message to send pictures.I did send pictures now they will not answer any of my mail. Looks like I am out $28.11.

Pissed off guy

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of affinity beauty brands alosun aftertan orignal lotion. Amazon needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned affinity beauty brands alosun aftertan orignal lotion in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Amazon.

Had an Experience with Amazon?

Comments

Northborough, Massachusetts, United States #1215010

I think that I was reasonable in asking for replacement of product since I like it. But no more business for amazon I have learned my lesson.

Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States #1201999

How are you out $28.11 when they offered you a full refund? Why didn't you take it?

Wstanney
to Anonymous Northborough, Massachusetts, United States #1208975

I asked for replacement of product they chose not to send it.

to Anonymous Northborough, Massachusetts, United States #1215008

I just asked for what I bought I like the product and was told it was not worth it to them. Amazon needs to bounce them they have lost me and my company over $2000.00 a year in sales for a punk company.