Amazon Affinity Beauty Brands Alosun Aftertan Orignal Lotion Review from Northborough, Massachusetts

70 of 1057 Amazon reviews

I bought alo after tan from amazons partner cosmetic Beaty place. ProductWas poorly packed and leaked during shipping about 1/3 was lost. RequestedProduct be replaced. Got canned text about we are investigating claim. After 3 weekend wrote negative review. With in an hour of posting got a email fromVendor offering half my money back to remove negative review. I requested product replacment. They offered a full refund I still asked for product replacment. I filed a complaint with Amazon. My negative review was removed. I filed new complaintGot another message to send pictures.I did send pictures now they will not answer any of my mail. Looks like I am out $28.11.

Pissed off guy

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Alo After Tan
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #904362 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Amazon? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
70 of 1057 Amazon reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 19 #1215010 Northborough, Massachusetts, United States

I think that I was reasonable in asking for replacement of product since I like it. But no more business for amazon I have learned my lesson.

0 0 Reply

Sep 19 #1215008 Northborough, Massachusetts, United States

I just asked for what I bought I like the product and was told it was not worth it to them. Amazon needs to bounce them they have lost me and my company over $2000.00 a year in sales for a punk company.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.