San Leandro, California

Had my amazon account hacked and gift cards used by hacker. Amazon won't help.

they just send me emails saying to re-set password. when i do that i still can't get in. when i phone customer support someone reads a script (in ***-poor English) about not being able to help but "someone will contact you in 24 hours". a week later and I still can't get into my account.

will never use amazon again. they have no clue about how to take care of their customers.

i plan to spend a lot this holiday season but i'll take my money elsewhere. go Alibaba - crush amazon

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Customer Care.

Comments

My Amazon account was hacked 1/6/2016 3 game stop cards for 49.99 were ordered, I got the e-mail from Amazon saying that my account was accessed and to change my password, I informed them that 3 cards were ordered and they promised that they would cancel the charges, well after several calls and e-mails and months they still never gave me my money back, I had to get my credit card company to do a charge back. I can never trust them (Amazon) again I will be canceling my account as of today.