Verified Reviewer

4.3

I recently ordered a Coffee Maker off of Amazon for a total of $73.80 (or something close to that number). I did not have funds on my original card that I typically use, so I asked my Grandmother if I could use her card for that specific transaction, which she agreed and gave me permission to do so.

Not only that, but I waited and waited and waited for this package. My Grandmother got a phone call from her card provider (Discover) and they told her she had a charge for $500 and then an Amazon charge, my Grandmother is elderly and simply forgot that she let me use her card, so she disputed the transaction. Discover refunded the charges and then canceled her card and provided her a new one. Amazon emailed me and locked my account due to suspicious activities, and then requested a billing statement as well as the information matching the card that was used for the coffee pot transaction.

I submitted two e-mails with attachments, documents showing the billing statement and showing the charges and disputed charges. The documents also provided her name address (which is also my address) etc. I am still locked out of my account and unable to access any Amazon services, which I pay for monthly, and I frequently shop. I am very frustrated and inconvenienced by Amazon for this and don't feel that this is right on their end.

Amazon provides the options to use multiple addresses as well as cards for a reason, and any disputed transactions shouldn't go against me especially when I've provided the requested information. Any assistance with this matter would be great thank you.

User's recommendation: none.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Membership.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Amazon Pros: Free delivery with prime, Variety of goods, Enjoy products, Customer service.

Amazon Cons: Billing, Lack of resolution to my account.

Comments