Product: Amazon Account Rating: 5 Stars Clear all filters (2 of 217 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Product:
Rating:
5.0
I have spent three hours trying to get my "two" amazon accounts deleted so I can reset my password. When I try to reset my password and amazon sends me an email, the email arrives but the MESSAGE DOES NOT COME WITH THE EMAIL. I have talked to four different people and...
Machele

Get a new email account from a different provider like Yahoo, Gmail, GMX or Mail.com. You should always have extra valid email addresses for problems like this.

The, download a small, free program like "ccleaner" and use it to clear out your cache, do a registry cleaning and more. From your description of the problem(s) it is hard to tell exactly what your problem may be but I would start with ccleaner to get rid of the junk on your machine and then get a couple of new, free email addresses as noted and see what happens when Amazon sends you an email to the new address.

You might also find a friend, relative, etc. who can assist you who has more computer knowledge than you possess.

Review
Product
Amazon Account
Cons
  • Customer service
Reason of review
couldn't delete 2 accounts so I can open one with a new password
Tags
  • Would Not Delete Accounts

Amazon in Overton, Nevada - Not ordered item(s).

5.0
I received on my e-mail that I have a $500+ order pending... I have NOT ordered anything of that high amount EVER. Please check into it. It showed as order #47411, then order # (again) as 2215913064673991513-251728261. No company listed at all. It shows a ship date (no item(s) listed or description ) of Friday July 24th. ????????????? It did not describe the item(s) ordered or anything. Whats going on?? Please help me clear this. Amazon has always been good to me when ordering anything and answering any requests I have concerning my account. I would hate to loose you over this. Anziously awaiting a speedy answer. Marilyn Wilbert

it's probably a phishing e-mail. don't click on any of the links or provide any personal information.

you can e-mail it to amazon and have them double check its legitimacy.

Review
Product
Amazon Account
Pros
  • Most of their products
Reason of review