Lawrenceville, Georgia

I made one purchase with amazon.com and my card was charged two seperate times for two different prices because of an error on amazons end. I told the rep that my bank acct will be now overdrafted because of their error and why would they charge my debit card 2 different times for 2 different charges if nothing was ever shipped out.

The rep told me that one of the charges would eventually fall of in 3 to 5 business days. I explained to Marlon, the supervior that I don't have money to just have amazon take funds from my account because I have other charges coming through my account and this will cause an overdraft on my account if the funds are not put back on my card right away. Only thing he kept saying was the charge will fall off eventually.

Now I am stuck with an overdrafted account due to AMAZON'S error and taking out money whenever they want to from my account and putting it back whenever they want too. That is totally bad business and unfair to hard working individuals who don't have money to just be taken and held up by a company anytime they want too.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Account.

• Electric charge