Seller: Amazon State: Al Qahirah City: Cairo Product: Amazon Gift Card Clear all filters (0 of 77 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Amazon closed my account and steal my money

Hello I have 250 $ in my gift cards account at amazon, and I made order for mobile Nokia , and sent them prepaid card details to use it in my method payment, but they closed my account with no reason and steal my money, I sent many emails but there is no answer, I don't know what I should do? I can't believe that they are diffidently thieves , I used to buy from many websites , and it is my first time to face this problem . can any one help me please? How can I get my money back? Thanks

I used to be a seller on amazon.co.uk. Because I got too many customers complaining about one product, that amazon failed to describe properly.

Amazon suspended my account and took over 3000 GBP!! I should receive my money back in 90 days, which is *** lot of a time.

Think again if you want to sell something on amazon.

Very risky business and amazon do not care if customer left you negative feedback because postman left parcel outside his house.

I have just had the same exact thing happen to me and they will not give me any excuse except that the gift card was invalid, which is wasn't. That is all they keep telling me.

They are a huge rip off and I will NEVER order from them again. The relative that gave me the gift card is extremely mad and cannot even get his money back from the gift card now.

:cry