I recently purchased hundreds of christmas gifts from Amazon. Their service has always been amazing until today.

I wanted to buy an add on item and after talking to customer service, supervisor, any one I could try and reason with, I was told I would have to spend $25 to get a $4.00 add on item. I have a decade of shopping with Amazon and this was amazing to me that "rules" permit a customer being satisfied. I am a senior citizen with a housebound husband and shop strictly through my computer. It is a sad day when rules are more important to a company than putting my $4.00 add on item in an envelope and sending it to me.

We have lost so much with everything being strictly by the electronic book and no one caring to make a good customer happy. Not sure how I feel about this company anymore.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Customer Care.

Reason of review: cant purchase add ons.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Amazon Pros: Add on item, Only problem i have ever had with amazon.

Comments

Meggie

So, upset you had to play by the rules? You sort of even had me until you brought up the senior citizen thing. Whether it's true or not, whenever someone brings that up, or brings up military service, or brings up being a single mother of 12, it makes it seem like you are asking for a handout.